Thank you for choosing to find out more about the art of semi-permanent makeup with Sandra at Blink Cosmetic Solutions.
Semi-permanent make up has long been one of the best kept secrets of the beauty industry, favoured by hundreds of celebrities who want to look their best at all times, now Sandra at Blink Cosmetic Solutions has brought this treatment possibility to you!
Semi-permanent make up is known by many names; cosmetic tattooing, micro pigmentation to name some, however they all refer to the specialist technique where expertly applied coloured pigment is placed into the dermal layer of the skin, using a digital machine which holds a sterile needle/s, leaving perfectly applied make up which can last for many years.
You may ask yourself, is semi-permanent make up for me?
- Do you regularly swim or use the gym?
- Do you wear contact lenses or glasses or have poor vision?
- Do you have limited time on a morning to apply your make up?
- Do you have fair eyebrow hair and are sick of having to pencil in your brows?
- Have you suffered eyebrow hair loss through age, alopecia or over plucking?
- Are your lips thinning or would you like more symmetry or colour?
- Do you have fair eyelashes or would you like more eye definition?
- Do you just want to look your best 24/7?
If you have answered YES to any of the above, then semi-permanent make up could be your solution!
Blink Cosmetic Solutions is based in the busy town of Chester le Street, close to Durham and Newcastle and is easily accessible by bus and train.